SBI Offer Terms & Conditions
1. How much offer will I get on my shopping?
With SBI Bank Credit Cards, you will get 5% Cashback on your purchase.
2. For how long will I be able to avail this offer?
It stands open from 1 st March 2022 till 31st March 2022 23:59 Hrs.
3. Is there a minimum cart value for this offer to be applicable?
Yes, you need to have a cart value of minimum INR 3,500/- on both offline and online platforms, to avail this offer.
4. Is there a limit to how many times and how much offer we can avail at a time?
There is no limit on the number of transactions. As for maximum discount, you can avail up INR 500 per SBI Bank Credit Card.
5. How does the offer work?
After your purchase, the cashback will be credited to you (if you are eligible) post 30 days from the program month. It is not an Instant discount.
6. How can I avail this offer? Do I need to use any coupons at the checkout?
There is no coupon code to apply at the time of checkout. You can avail this offer by just completing your order using SBI Credit Card.
7. How to avail this offer in store purchases?
You just need to make a purchase of minimum INR 3,500/- and then pay by swiping a SBI Credit Card at the checkout counter.
8. How do I know whether I can avail this offer or not?
If you are a SBI/Tata Credit Cardholder, excluding SBI/Tata Corporate Credit Card & Paytm SBI Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days, you can avail this offer hassle free. However, the offer is not applicable on transactions made through SBI Debit Cards and Internet Banking.
9. What is the refund policy if I want to return a product on offer?
In the event, if any or all products placed during the Offer Period are returned, reducing the required minimum purchase value, the amount refunded to you will be the net amount processed by deducting the offer.